May 20, 2011

Save the “World”

Now that I’ve told you about Epcot's World Showcase, I want to tell you about the "Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure".  Now I don’t watch the tv show, and maybe you don’t either, but you still might want to know about this fun attraction. 

To put it in a nutshell:
    • You go to one of the Future World "Kim Possible" stations and ask for a ticket.
    • Then at the specified time, you go to the World Showcase "Kim Possible" station just outside of the United Kingdom pavilion and show your ticket to receive a "Kim Possible" phone.
    • The castmember will ask what country you want to start at or they will automatically start you at the UK.
    • At each country the phone says where to go and what to do.
    • You can skip 90% of the talking by pressing a certain button so it doesn’t take so long (and so that you don’t have people staring at you because that phone is soooo loud).
    • At certain times you can use the phone to make “things” happen, like make a small waterfall come to life or steins sing (the reason that my mom and I did it).
    • When you finish an adventure, you will be given the option to choose a different country or stop the adventure altogether.
    • I have been told that each time you do it there's something that you didn't do the last time, so this isn't a one-time-only deal! That makes it fun to do again and again!
    When my mom and I did the Kim Possible thing we began at the United Kingdom pavilion, and then went to the other 6 participating pavilions:
      • France   
      • Japan     
      • Germany
      • China     
      • Norway  
      • Mexico  
      In my opinion Germany (the steins) was the best with Japan (the small waterfall) as second best.

      I hope this post helps you to enjoy Epcot as much as I do!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      I love getting comments. It's so cool that people read what I write! Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think. :)
      ~Catz