April 15, 2011

5 min Friday: On Distance

This week I'm linking up with Lisa-Jo at The Gypsy Mama for her 5 Minute Friday.  The writing prompt is "on distance".  Here are the rules...don't worry, they're pretty easy.

1. Write for only five minutes. Don’t edit. Don’t over think. Don’t stifle your creativity.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minuter
who linked up before you.



Start

When I think about distance I think of traveling by car.  I think of looking out the window and seeing all sorts of things: buildings-houses-nature. I think of the things I usually do during a car ride: reading-cross stitching-crocheting.  I think of what we listen to on the radio: classical music-Adventures in Odyssey-old radio shows.  I think of all the fun places we’ve been to: Disney-Niagara Falls-Williamsburg, Virginia-Sanibel Island, Florida.  And I think of all the fun places that are still out there…waiting for us to find them.

Stop

See, that was easy! :) For more 5 Minute Friday go check out The Gypsy Mama.

1 comment:

  1. Very fun and creative post. Beckoning adventure! Loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. It's so cool that people read what I write! Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think. :)
~Catz