Says Memom as she’s coming down the stairs. My sweet grandmother, who has been with us a week now, likes to take a nap every day.
“I thought that I went to take a nap an hour ago, but it’s only been ten minutes?!?”
This is only one of the many fun moments that happen in my family that I’m so thankful for. You see, if we never did or said or saw things that we end up laughing about, life would get pretty dull indeed. That’s why God gave us people in our life that are so cool to hang around with. He also puts them in our life to help us to realize how blessed we are and thankful we should be.
Speaking of which, here are some more things that I’m thankful for...
1. Ella, my cat, who has finally learned to be quiet when I first wake up
2. Lilbear, my mom, who is teaching me how to take good pictures and write good blog posts
3. Memom, my grandmother, who is so fun to be with
4. Techdaddy, my dad, who is teaching me to drive
5. my new Passages books (by Paul McCusker), that arrived last week